Samurai parts - Seat, interior panels, steering wheel, rear bumper

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I have switched to a fuel cell and plan to do some substantial cutting on the tub, so the back seat and trim panels need to go. They have been out of the rig and on a shelf since I bought it.

All items are out of '87 JX.

Rear seat is near perfect. There is a small tear in the back (pictured) from something being sat on it on my shelf. All hardware and belts included, frame, hinge, release handles are all perfect. $250

IMAG0352.jpg

IMAG0353.jpg

IMAG0354.jpg

IMAG0355.jpg

IMAG0357.jpg

Rear side trim panels with speakers and ash tray. I don't know if the speakers work or not and one grill falls off. $50

IMAG0356.jpg

ZOR rear bumper with tire and highlift carrier for stock tail lights. Currently set up for a 6x5.5 4" backspace wheel but can be changed to 5x5.5 easily. Has 2" reciever and 2 heavy shackles. I have the corner side lights for it, just aren't on it now. $350

The bumper will be available after labor day weekend. I'm interested in selling or trading for a smaller, narrow bumper without tire carrier. I've 4-linked the rear on soft coils and the tire hanging off the back is too much weight now.

IMAG0358.jpg

IMAG0359.jpg

IMAG0360.jpg