Robbie's (308turbo) Bachelors Party Harlan, KY

Found a few issues in mine today. The drivers front spindle nuts worked thereselves a little loose and it had some slop. The spindle is slightly worn from that but im not so sure it hadn't already happened and thats why they were loose. Anyway, it tightened up good so i'll have to put it together and put a little time on it and see whats up there. All of the bearings were perfect. The driveshaft pillow block bearing took a little grease but not much. It's almost like it just went bad. It appears to be letting it wobble some which I guess could have been my noise. I got it about half way apart before I had to call it quits for the day. Oh, and I spent about two hours washing it and theres still more mud. YAY!
I don't know if the spindle was loose before mason jar but when you were all crooked side ways listening tweeter (wholio, hoolio, wholeo), its was wobbling when you would gas it but I just wrote it off for some reason.

I don't know if the spindle was loose before mason jar but when you were all crooked side ways listening tweeter (wholio, hoolio, wholeo), its was wobbling when you would gas it but I just wrote it off for some reason.
It was prob. the same looseness the whole weekend. It had a bad place in it that didn't look fresh. Seemed to tighten up fine though. Not the end of the world either way. The driveshaft is doin a bad version of the wobble so i'd guess thats my issue. Gonna pull it the rest of the way today and see whats up.