Removing Road Off Google Earth

How do you remove a road off of google earth? Google is saying that there is a state road that no longer exists going smack through my property. Obviously contacting google ain't so easy, and I can't really figure out how to get it removed. Anyone else had this issue before and how did you resolve it?

Reason why i'm asking is cause we have a game camera out there and we have seen yahoos on mountain bikes and 4 wheelers going back there before, because I guess they suppose its a state owned road. You'd think a gate would be enough but i guess not.

01tj

How do you remove a road off of google earth? Google is saying that there is a state road that no longer exists going smack through my property. Obviously contacting google ain't so easy, and I can't really figure out how to get it removed. Anyone else had this issue before and how did you resolve it?

Reason why i'm asking is cause we have a game camera out there and we have seen yahoos on mountain bikes and 4 wheelers going back there before, because I guess they suppose its a state owned road. You'd think a gate would be enough but i guess not.
I doubt Google Earth is the reason they ride through there......

dont think thats the problem, but you can go to google maps and at the bottom left it has "report a problem" and options for reporting a road.

01tj

Off topic but I heard if you goto Google Maps and look at Mason Jar you can see Julio and his crew sitting up there.

Yeah if you report problem and add coordinates, leave link to gis map, I scanned my plat... But mine was fixed, same situation.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta