Recovery.. who has a winch. $

Looking for anyone in the Beaufort county area of SC or nearby that would like to make extra cash by pulling out my F250 4wd. I have photos and have been in the off-road community for years across the more mountainous areas of the US. Need a sturdy solid mounted 9k + winch and willing person. Straight pull from solid ground. Have snatch block and chains/ropes on site. New property owner in the low country and truck is stuck on my private property. Any help appreciated. My Tacoma just won’t pull it with no winch. Thanks and here I am busting the doors wide open asking for help. Lol

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Looking for anyone in the Beaufort county area of SC or nearby that would like to make extra cash by pulling out my F250 4wd. I have photos and have been in the off-road community for years across the more mountainous areas of the US. Need a sturdy solid mounted 9k + winch and willing person. Straight pull from solid ground. Have snatch block and chains/ropes on site. New property owner in the low country and truck is stuck on my private property. Any help appreciated. My Tacoma just won’t pull it with no winch. Thanks and here I am busting the doors wide open asking for help. Lol
Off the top of my head I can't think of any active users here in that area. Your best bet may be Facebook groups. Are you a member of Charleston Area Jeep Spot?

No I do not use FB. But I will check in the Charleston area for groups etc. I am use to off-roading in the hills of NC, TN, and KY where help and friends are plentiful but unfortunately have my tow rig/work truck buried on newly purchased land and local tow services are few and far between and will not answer or return calls. Ugh. 😥

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
No I do not use FB. But I will check in the Charleston area for groups etc. I am use to off-roading in the hills of NC, TN, and KY where help and friends are plentiful but unfortunately have my tow rig/work truck buried on newly purchased land and local tow services are few and far between and will not answer or return calls. Ugh. 😥
Understand. Most of us are in the Midlands to the Upstate. Few in your area.

I will be sure to try and post photos and send winch mishaps from the past 24hrs of this recovery attempt once service allows. Comical, but the truck still sits. On frame....Not sure if my previous attempts at photo adding have gone through to the thread. 😱Yet I am still new to this forum page.

Failed under pull. I think the Mount itself buckled a hair. Didn’t tell smittybilt that though. I’ve owned many of these winches trouble free and never seen this. Lol