Quarry Town Dog Crawl March 10th 8am-10pm

Several of us in the Anderson area would be interested - what type of rigs does this area cater to? Most in our group are mildly built daily drivers in the 33-35" range. Also, how many miles of trails are there? Thanks!

We have the “Green Mile” which is a mile of dirt road that connects all of the trails! “Barbed Wire” which is approximately 1mile and mostly borders a creek! There are obstacles along both trails! There are optional bypass routes at most obstacles that still offer a challenge but without all of the risk! A few of the obstacles are runnable on 35’s Open Open. Others require fully built rigs! There are a few secondary trails that aren’t very long and are accessible in stock Jeep’s along with the Green Mile and Barbed Wire. Probably need at least 31’s for Barbed Wire

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Several of us in the Anderson area would be interested - what type of rigs does this area cater to? Most in our group are mildly built daily drivers in the 33-35" range. Also, how many miles of trails are there? Thanks!
We have the “Green Mile” which is a mile of dirt road that connects all of the trails! “Barbed Wire” which is approximately 1mile and mostly borders a creek! There are obstacles along both trails! There are optional bypass routes at most obstacles that still offer a challenge but without all of the risk! A few of the obstacles are runnable on 35’s Open Open. Others require fully built rigs! There are a few secondary trails that aren’t very long and are accessible in stock Jeep’s along with the Green Mile and Barbed Wire. Probably need at least 31’s for Barbed Wire

I’ve got a buggy on 39’s, XJ locked on 35’s and a YJ Open Open on 31’s. They are all fun to drive out here!!!