Post your Picture of the day

OK so these are more like pictures of the days... One of my idiot brothers decided that he was going to go drive off and drive my dads really nice and clean 99 4Runner into a foot deep, no bottom mud hole that had flowing waster continously running through it without telling anyone where he was going, without any kind of recovery tools, without any kind of experience, without having a job to pay for gas or his mistakes and all in a vehicle that isn't his that just had new bearings installed in the front end on someone's private property based on what I was told afterwards. It gets better though. My dad was out of town for the week and didn't know this was happening until Thursday afternoon. Our dad had sent us a group message telling my brothers and I how proud of us he was on Thursday afternoon and 30 minutes later my brother who got the Toyota stuck called him to tell him what he did. It has been an interesting last few days lol. I don't think I'll be getting any more crap about my TJ for a while or have to listen to any more nonsense about how much more capable the stock 4Runner is than my Jeep. Hope yall enjoy 20190418_160537.jpg Screenshot_2019-04-19-22-11-00.png Screenshot_2019-04-19-22-10-50.png Screenshot_2019-04-19-22-10-21.png Screenshot_2019-04-19-22-09-35.png Screenshot_2019-04-19-22-34-26.png

Last edited:
OK so these are more like pictures of the days... One of my idiot brothers decided that he was going to go drive off and drive my dads really nice and clean 99 4Runner into a foot deep, no bottom mud hole that had flowing waster continously running through it without telling anyone where he was going, without any kind of recovery tools, without any kind of experience, without having a job to pay for gas or his mistakes and all in a vehicle that isn't his that just had new bearings installed in the front end on someone's private property based on what I was told afterwards. It gets better though. My dad was out of town for the week and didn't know this was happening until Thursday afternoon. Our dad had sent us a group message telling my brothers and I how proud of us he was on Thursday afternoon and 30 minutes later my brother who got the Toyota stuck called him to tell him what he did. It has been an interesting last few days lol. I don't think I'll be getting any more crap about my TJ for a while or have to listen to any more nonsense about how much more capable the stock 4Runner is than my Jeep. Hope yall enjoy View attachment 18510 View attachment 18511 View attachment 18512 View attachment 18513 View attachment 18514 View attachment 18515
Damn I would have had my ass beat! Hope he survived.

Painted the front fenders, hood, grill, and windshield frame. The tub and doors still looked good enough. Heat and sun had thrashed the hood and fenders. Bugs and rocks got the grill and windshield frame. It needed it done when I bought it in 2012. Finally bit the bullet.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Laundry room cabinets, 12 years in the making.
20190504_195813.jpg

After Disney, the poker run, and the kids birthdays, I have to trim it all out, get counter tops installed, and sink in here and garage bathroom. Then, maybe, I'll get some shop time.

Anybody have a counter top connection? I need 3 small pieces, hoping to find some granite remnants.

Last edited: