Post your Picture of the day

Absolutely. It's smoother than any I've tasted. Unfortunately all I could find is peach. The stores around here said the clear unflavored sold out everywhere right away. The peach is 80 proof with no fruit chunks and it is a million times smoother than the 40 proof old smokey fruit crap that I got too.

Sounds good, I got some legal shine as well when we went to the mountains the other weekend. Stuff was pretty serious, wasn't as smooth as I thought it was going to be. 100 proof and you could tell for sure.

image_zpsdc60501f.jpg

That is so dirty, in an awesome kind of way. I envy you Steve. One day I hope to have enough money to sit back and do custom jobs in my own shop and take them to the big auctions.....come on Powerball!!! lol

Relatively speaking this one isn't the most expensive one in the shop although every panel has been replaced and modified except the rear fenders. The hood still needs pancaked, we started the chop and everything first Friday of January with just me and field working on it. I told the owner the other day I wanted to drive this to sema and he was like hell ya.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391692399.739470.jpg
It's had 2" out the windows, 1" out the top, and bed and frame chopped 2" shorter
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391692891.776865.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391692908.244821.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391692918.865460.jpg
Little linear stretching I did on the power hammer ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391693119.863669.jpg

It's definitely the most fun/educational/hardest thing I've ever done for money. Doing something like this I've learned customers are the key, being able to be selective and not deal with dumbasses or chasing people for money keeps things flowing better.