Post your Picture of the day

My rental for my few day stay in Bloomington, In to visit the ladyfriend. When I landed in Indianapolis last night it was snowing, so I obviously gave it hell as soon as I got in it, catching 2nd on the on ramp 5 mins after signing the paper for it. Rental cars are fawkin sweet!

18de070d.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Indiana has some weird laws, they dont sell cold beer anywhere except liquor stores which stay open till 11 mon-thurs and till midnight fri and sat. They also sell liquor at target which is sweet.

Here's my wonderful 6er of Sierra Nevada's Bigfoot ale it's there barleywine style ale that's a nice 9.6%

ab853ea6.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Got bored when I was debating some things for the jeep and decided to cut up a Reese hitch I had laying around to build some jack stands. Everything except the c-channel is moose :grin:
a0a22fda.jpg

Clutch is going out in my Tacoma so I picked up my girlfriends XJ to drive while it's in the shop. Had to use my m416 to haul Henry's kennel aka apartment back to clemson. Only been driving it a few days and been debating throwing a spacer on the front to fit some 31s, feels like a low rider.
db258f38.jpg