Post your Picture of the day

This video was taken July 6th at Gulches ORV Park in Laurens, SC.
[video=youtube;ndI1mXOOTAk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndI1mXOOTAk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Last edited:

01tj

Did the UA go to windrock or Harlan this year?
Nope... They started at Offroad Connection in Birmingham and drove to Morris Mountain. Next day was a road day all the way to River Rock. Next was another road day into Florida. They wheeled a spot called Mud Muckers, which is just a mud park. Then they went to the beach in Daytona, and rode on the ferry. Then another road day all the way to Clinton where they stayed the night, and wheeled Gulches the next day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope... They started at Offroad Connection in Birmingham and drove to Morris Mountain. Next day was a road day all the way to River Rock. Next was another road day into Florida. They wheeled a spot called Mud Muckers, which is just a mud park. Then they went to the beach in Daytona, and rode on the ferry. Then another road day all the way to Clinton where they stayed the night, and wheeled Gulches the next day.
So they only wheeled 3 places, 1 of those being a mud park?

I'd love to do that just make a road trip wheeling trip. I've thought the ultimate adventure was the coolest thing in offroad magazines since I was in probably 5th grade. I still have a huge stack of magazines from late 90s to early 00s.