Post your Picture of the day

Test with at least 10 characters.

This is an Anderson County sheriff car. It's been at the Clemson games both times this year. White and Blue LED's on the rocker and in the Blacked out windows.
I build & maintain emergency vehicles for a living. That one is sharp, but I have recently built some whoppers. One vehicle has 24 led light heads. That was 600 individual led bulbs. It's insane bright. Most of my work can't be posted, but I'll put up some of the ones I can as they come in.

Fire battalion truck. Basic install done by a local shop and I fitted all the extras.

Attachments

Is there anyway to make the pictures bigger? I use photobucket so i dont face the problem of the small pics like that. I used to use flickr a lot more because i could upload them straight from my blackberry but apparently they had a falling out and you cant do it anymore.

Here's a pic of one of the latest projects my co-worker and I recently completed after work hours. '53 Chevy w/ a race built 350 (550hp), TH400 auto, lowered 3", in-bed RCI fuel cell, 12 bolt posi....

498966634_photobucket_14111_.jpg

Here's a pic of one of the latest projects my co-worker and I recently completed after work hours. '53 Chevy w/ a race built 350 (550hp), TH400 auto, lowered 3", in-bed RCI fuel cell, 12 bolt posi....

498966634_photobucket_14111_.jpg
nice! i should start bringin my camera to class or remember to take pics when people bring in some of their projects like this

Saw this gem at the SC welcome center in Augusta yesterday. I guess this answers the question that a smart car weighs about the same as a riding lawnmower.

IMG-20110924-00081.jpg

For some reason I would like to drive one of those Smart cars for about a week, just to see how easy finding a parking spot would be. You could probably always find a spot.