Post your Picture of the day

Took the Jeep down into Jocassee Gorges state park to a campsite on Horsepasture River last night. Rough little trail but got down in there in 2wd.
dang i was up in that area yesterday too. Me and some friends road up to jumping off rock. No serious wheeling. But plenty of fun whipping around corners and pissing off old men on four wheelers for going too fast :flipoff2:

Will do. There are a ton of roads to explore down in the McCormick area. You can start at parsons mt and go to abbeville, greenwood, McCormick, and edgefield primarily on dirt road

Guess it's time for me to go get one! Or 5...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
When I opened it that was the first thing I though of, how you had just mentioned it.

The hero3 is cool because you can control it remotely from your phone. Its got its own wifi network. You can change all settings, turn it on, off, start/stop filming from your phone... its pretty crazy.

Nice. Some friends of mine got a Hero 2 last year and they used it on their cross country bike trip. Definitely awesome.

BTW you've seen the Burning Man Hula-Hoop + GoPro video...right? Yeah that alone justifies the purchase of one.

Nice. Some friends of mine got a Hero 2 last year and they used it on their cross country bike trip. Definitely awesome.

BTW you've seen the Burning Man Hula-Hoop + GoPro video...right? Yeah that alone justifies the purchase of one.
I dont think I have seen that one.