Post your Picture of the day

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
This was in the lobby when I was at ECGS. It had a lot of good information in it. So I took a pic of the cover and the publisher information for anyone interested.

I wish Jay had a copy of his weight our first go to Harlan. 24,600 I believe is what it was.

With that weight what do ya think the Jeep weighs?

01tj

True. I bet its well over 4K though. I would bet 4200-4300. We need some scales somewhere. I am dyin to know what my buggy weighs.
Matt said Gillis JK weighed like 4700 lbs. I would think mine is a good bit lighter than his. Im going to goto that CNC scrap yard or what ever sometime and weigh mine.

True. I bet its well over 4K though. I would bet 4200-4300. We need some scales somewhere. I am dyin to know what my buggy weighs.
My guess is 4100 probably, Ive seen where 4.0 TJ's on 35s with a lot of armor and steel added weighed in at 4000, they weigh in factory at like 3500 aroundish i believe. You could shave some weight under the hood by ditching the inner fenders and cleaning up a lot of the other stuff. I plan to ditch all my hvac stuff since it's already got a bad compressor and try and clean up or get rid of what i dont need.

Probably weighed 4300 when he had that carpet in there that's been in since factory :flipoff2:

All I know is mine feels super heavy. Maybe it's just that slugish automatic robbing me of every ounce of horsepower. HAHAHA. Sure was fun at the beach though.

Matt said Gillis JK weighed like 4700 lbs. I would think mine is a good bit lighter than his. Im going to goto that CNC scrap yard or what ever sometime and weigh mine.
From what a little google search says, a stock JK weighs about 4300, so i would think you would weigh less then that.

01tj

Mine is also a 4cyl with no doors, top, or windsheild. I know I've added some but I'm really curious to know what it weighs.