Post your Picture of the day

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Where did you get the red and blue socket holders? Don't know that I've seen those around.
They are Work Pro from amazon. There's a bunch of different brands selling the same thing, just looked for the cheapest. Omni Wall and Olsa Tools are a couple more expensive brands that have slightly different designs. Olsa has some that are 3 row.

I have the Olsa ones.. They are legit. They are magnetic and hold the socket in place, and it will stick to the fender of whatever you are working on and you don't have to keep running back to the box to swap sockets.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I have the Olsa ones.. They are legit. They are magnetic and hold the socket in place, and it will stick to the fender of whatever you are working on and you don't have to keep running back to the box to swap sockets.
These are magnetic and pretty strong. I don't have 3 sets of any particular drive size / metric / SAE to need the Olsa 3 row ones.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
When I was a teenager One of my first cousins had a MC. Was white with plum interior. WE went from Aiken to her house in Orlando in a little over 4 hours. Was a fun road trip.
My dad had a dark blue 1984 SS just like that one. Shortly after I was born, he sold his 1968 Camaro and got the Monte Carlo because he needed a "family car". It's the first car I remember as a kid.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
When I was a teenager One of my first cousins had a MC. Was white with plum interior. WE went from Aiken to her house in Orlando in a little over 4 hours. Was a fun road trip.
The engine on that stand was destined for the Monte Carlo, but he traded it for his first 4x4 truck in the mid 90s before he starting modifying it.

20210227_125937.jpg
20210227_153328.jpg