Post your Picture of the day

Nice cart.

Yeah, we made a trip to D&B to check it out since it was shitty out side. Apparently the rest of Upstate SC did also. Had a good time though. Good to see ol' Steveo. Hadn't seen him in over a year I think.

Good to hang out and drink some beers. D&B was pretty chaotic and I'd think a school night may be better because there was probably less kids at chuck e cheese.

I wanna do the go carts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ski ball! That's one of my favorite things about Myrtle Beach, the arcade with all the OG ski ball machines.

Picked this up yesterday.
Nice cart. I've been searching for a new box in a 41"-56" flavor for awhile but people usually want your first born for a tool truck brand.

Nice cart. I've been searching for a new box in a 41"-56" flavor for awhile but people usually want your first born for a tool truck brand.
I got this cheap. Its not anything high end, and it's a little smaller than my old one (also a 2nd hand Mac) which actually works out better in my 1 car garage. Since the 1 ton swap, I can't roll my old cart past the Jeep. I had to pull the Jeep out to get the cart out of the garage. LOL

There's a guy here with a nice looking Snap-on 40ish" on CL (link below). He had it listed for a while at $1900. Just saw he dropped it to $1500. If I could have found a decent one closer to $1000 I would have picked it up, but like you I was seeing everything $2k and up. Instead I went with HF and have no regrets. I can't imagine there is any better value out there $ for $ than the red HF boxes. I got a 44" bottom box, and I'll eventually get the matching top box. I really like the 56", but again, 1 car garage. I just didn't have a place for anything that big.

http://augusta.craigslist.org/tls/4823449513.html

I got this cheap. Its not anything high end, and it's a little smaller than my old one (also a 2nd hand Mac) which actually works out better in my 1 car garage. Since the 1 ton swap, I can't roll my old cart past the Jeep. I had to pull the Jeep out to get the cart out of the garage. LOL

There's a guy here with a nice looking Snap-on 40ish" on CL (link below). He had it listed for a while at $1900. Just saw he dropped it to $1500. If I could have found a decent one closer to $1000 I would have picked it up, but like you I was seeing everything $2k and up. Instead I went with HF and have no regrets. I can't imagine there is any better value out there $ for $ than the red HF boxes. I got a 44" bottom box, and I'll eventually get the matching top box. I really like the 56", but again, 1 car garage. I just didn't have a place for anything that big.

http://augusta.craigslist.org/tls/4823449513.html
Now that I'm not doing the car thing full time I don't need as nice of one but it's more of a want. I thought about doing what you did and getting a HF box and picking up a smaller roll around to work out of. I've always liked kennedy's and restored one a few years back and gave it to my dad but they're not practical for a non machinist. Waterloo makes a good box and a lot of craftsman boxes are just rebranded Waterloo.

Trying to work on getting my new place organized so j have usuable space and not have to work around **** all the time. I spend more time in the garage when I'm happier and getting stuff accomplished instead of cleaning.

We have a HF roll around in the shop and it works pretty well. Only thing I cannot stand is that I cant close the top lid and open the drawers. The top lid makes a perfect roll around table, and it never fails I need something in the drawers as soon as I set something on the top. lol

~Jeff