Post your Picture of the day

Whos truck? Sharp lookin rig.

And I can't believe yall are bending tie rods like that. I BANGED on my 4runner and ran into everything. I drove that thing like Gillis drives. NEVER bent my .250 wall Tie Rod

Whos truck? Sharp lookin rig.

And I can't believe yall are bending tie rods like that. I BANGED on my 4runner and ran into everything. I drove that thing like Gillis drives. NEVER bent my .250 wall Tie Rod
No clue. I did have the whole weight of the front end come down on it. It doesn't bother me though, just set the toe again and roll with it.

And ya Steve a YJ frame and tub may be in my future. Im debating throwing a cage inside this one and keep beating the crap out of it or use that cage money to buy a salvaged wrangler.

For the life of me I cannot remember the company the wakeboard cans/speakers I had on Car Ram Rod came from and I want to put something similar on the new buggy I think. Everything I am finding in that price range looks like garbage.

Brooks, I know I posted the name of them here at some point but I cannot search and find it. Is there a way to search just my posts?? If not, whats the chance someone remembers what I posted, I know I have suggested them several times on here.

For the life of me I cannot remember the company the wakeboard cans/speakers I had on Car Ram Rod came from and I want to put something similar on the new buggy I think. Everything I am finding in that price range looks like garbage.

Brooks, I know I posted the name of them here at some point but I cannot search and find it. Is there a way to search just my posts?? If not, whats the chance someone remembers what I posted, I know I have suggested them several times on here.
I remember it was in someone else's thread you posted it. I'll take a look today.