Post your Picture of the day

The 2002 is probably one of the cleanest I've ever seen, some shop in Charlotte did the swap and it looks like it came off the line with it. It's definitely a car that needs to be rung out and screaming to drive. I like the 2002s but would love to build an e9.

The guy had close to 20 sun valleys and skyliners all complete and most drivable. We just got a 54 sun valley that's getting slammed and either coyote or ecoboost swapped. They're really cool and the lines are nice.

M416 mobile shop ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398521861.806718.jpg

Not many ppl have swapped the ecoboost which in a rare low number car seems fitting to me plus turbos are cool. We've already got all the stuff you need to run a coyote minus the actual motor that was suppose to go in a 48 ford coupe but it's likely it will get put in the merc as it's been moved up the list in order of build priority.

Possibly the Power Wagon rally out near Taco's or Dale's house? I can't remember where jim said it was but some guy throws a rally on his land out that way every year I think. Jimma may know.

Mason, a DNR official would have a field day on you. Be careful taking that thing out like that on a busy weekend. During the week your probably fine.
Yeah we literally went like a quarter mile to the next cove over and had enough life vests. The boats just been in the water for 2 months now and they have slow leaks in them. Usually it holds 15 people fine, but not when the toons are half full of water.

I've been pulled on hartwell several times when I lived up there and had my boat, usually were cool as long as you had everything but I was always of age and not hammered. The Anderson side is usually crawling with cops around party island and those other hick places

The of age thing was the issue I was referring to. That and a toon with that many young people on it is a magnet. Been there, done that, got my T-shirt. Thankfully never needed bail money.

I avoid anymore then 5 ppl on my CC to try and be as little of a target as I can. DNR fines aren't usually a slap on the wrist or $50 fine, your gonna either pay a large fine or get locked up. Being the driver/owner of boat gets you if anyone else is being dumb your responsible.