Post your Picture of the day

Look up the toyota guys. Probably worse.

I've stumbled across a few ppl that have some pretty sweetly built jeeps on there. A lot of fabricators post a lot of nice stuff on there.

That stuff lays down good man. It's pretty durable if you prep right.
Ya I've read a lot about it and it seems legit. Said what I have will do an 8' bed. I think I may pic up a few more bottles and do my rockers and bed of my truck. I got the black kind but they have the tintable kind I was tempted to get. I'm looking to get rid of my truck soon so I'm finally doing some much needed things to it.

Ya I've read a lot about it and it seems legit. Said what I have will do an 8' bed. I think I may pic up a few more bottles and do my rockers and bed of my truck. I got the black kind but they have the tintable kind I was tempted to get. I'm looking to get rid of my truck soon so I'm finally doing some much needed things to it.
IMO, that would be stretching the truth slightly. I would say it will take the whole kit to do your truck correctly. If you end up buying another kit and wanted to split it, I would be down for half of a kit. I want to do the inside of this TJ. It has some kinda half *** stuff in it now, I think half a kit would be plenty for it.

I bought this kit from tptools.com and from what i have seen a lot of guys have done there entire bed of a tacoma with 3 bottles having some leftover. A bottle is 26/piece for 750ml then liter of hardener is 30 that can do 4 bottles, gun is like 15-20, i paid 108 for the kit with 4 bottles of liner, a liter of cola, and the gun so i'm probably going to do it a little at a time and probably just order another kit after i get the bed done since it's cheaper then trying to buy it by the bottle. Free shipping and i buy air tools and stuff for work from them a lot.

Nice. That's a touch cheaper than I have seen it.

Guess it depends on what thickness you go on how much coverage you get. Report back when you get it done. I'd be curious to know.

I have done multiple panels on my buggy, interior of 4runner, lots of rockers when I was in the car biz.

Actually, I was paying $109 plus $12 shipping. You can reuse those guns if you clean them a little when your done each time. I will likely order me a kit up and do the TJ one weekend. **** kills me every time I look at it.

I lied i paid $12 for shipping i think too. http://www.tptools.com/U-Pol-Raptor-Spray-On-Truck-Bed-Liner-Kit,2600.html?b=d*12723

But i had to buy some other work related stuff anyways so i just went ahead and ordered it. I'm going to try and do it within the next week or two hopefully and just park my truck in my garage/basement and drive the XJ while i get it done. Not much free time. Need to pick up some tape and other supplies.

Hows the overspray with this stuff?