Pipe stretcher

I am wired in such a way that I can't have just one project. I am currently doing the following:

Kids powerwheels build
Remodeling our half bath
Remodeling my closet
Building a hollow core, cedar strip paddle board
Programming an android app for vehicle diagnostics
Programming a robot
Starting chair builds for my patio.

All of these tickle different parts of my brain. They all vary in what stage they are in as well so i get to learn, design, build, use at different times.

The bathroom got me last night as I cut the wall to add scones on the sides of the new mirror instead of an overhead light. Sure enough, right behind the final electrical box was my plumbing vent. F@*%. Well not wanting to cut all the wall and move the pipe, I built a pipe stretcher.

This simple screw jack pushed the pipe out of the way giving me enough room for my electrical box. Now to prime the wall and prepare it for the faux blue leather vinyl wrap! The primer has to outgas for a week.

20200618_145115.jpg

I am wired in such a way that I can't have just one project. I am currently doing the following:

Kids powerwheels build
Remodeling our half bath
Remodeling my closet
Building a hollow core, cedar strip paddle board
Programming an android app for vehicle diagnostics
Programming a robot
Starting chair builds for my patio.

All of these tickle different parts of my brain. They all vary in what stage they are in as well so i get to learn, design, build, use at different times.

The bathroom got me last night as I cut the wall to add scones on the sides of the new mirror instead of an overhead light. Sure enough, right behind the final electrical box was my plumbing vent. F@*%. Well not wanting to cut all the wall and move the pipe, I built a pipe stretcher.

This simple screw jack pushed the pipe out of the way giving me enough room for my electrical box. Now to prime the wall and prepare it for the faux blue leather vinyl wrap! The primer has to outgas for a week.

View attachment 20184
I'm not quite sure what kind of pipe you stretched? Electrical conduit?