parting out or selling all together as unfinished project. 77 j10 truggy

Id like to sell this as an unfinished project for someone else to finish but im willing to part it out if i can get a good buyer for wheels and tires and axles. 4000 obo as entire project will give parts prices if enough people are interested.

Its a 77 jeep j10 with an amc 360 trans is a three speed with a dana 20 behind it.
I had the head gone through by local machine shop everything checked out great and compression is right around 130 on all cylinders.

Front axle is out of a cucv v it has 4.56 gears and is open. I have the high steer arms for it as well as all the tubing and heims to build drag link and tie rod.

Rear is a ford 10.25 i have brand new ring and pinion and master install kit as well as a carrier that i tig welded for it, already has disc brake swap with new calipers rotors and pads. I have all the tubing and heims for a anti wrap bar as well.

Suspension is stock rear leaf springs outboarded with front hangers frenched in frame and rear moved to new rear crossmember. 18 inches cut off rearnof frame. Front is rear toyota pickup leafs with 4 leafs added mounted on new front crossmember with slider boxes in the rear to keep it low as possible.

Engine has a 4 barrel got propane kit on it

Front clip has been narrowed 18 inches.

Wheels are 17 inch monster beadlocks in black 17x 9.5 with 37 inch iroks that have only been on one trip.

Also have stocks axles that came out of the trucks. I have a dana 300 that will go with it and a sm465.
I have a clean title for the truck and it is currently registered in sc.

Things that need to be finished to get it driving , brake lines, shocks, and drive shafts and it could be driven. Will to part out or sell as unfinished project.

I also have a set of 4 h1 wheels with tires and a 5th tire with no wheels

There is a bunch more stuff i just have to go through my garage. These are the only pictures i currently have but ill post more tonight when i can snap a few. Easiest way to contact me is through text or call 8438126200 not sure how to post pictures but i can texr pictures to anyone that needs them