OSCAR V Planning?

I will send the owner of the Putney side a message on Hardline.

They had a license check in Evarts last weekend and that really hit home for me. I couldn't afford anything like that. Even though I don't typically have enough on the trail to make it a problem, still isn't something I want to think about.

They had a license check in Evarts last weekend and that really hit home for me. I couldn't afford anything like that. Even though I don't typically have enough on the trail to make it a problem, still isn't something I want to think about.
That is one reason we camped up at the trail head the last two years. There are many others though. I don't want a meth head to figure out that turning into a buggy on the road is an easy way to a payday. Sure the cops look the other way but when an accident happens I am not covered and that is just to much liability for me. Also the camping next to a sewage treatment plant sucks. I stayed in the Putney side a long time ago. It is a long ride up to the trails and when I was there you couldn't get gas or food easily. It isn't any worse than the long drive up the road in Windrock though.

Yeah I am not about that life. Had one of those things 6 years ago and no way in hell I am trying to ever have another $6000 bill to the gov.

I confirmed that the gas station is open, it just opened a few days ago. It is less than a mile from the Campground on the Putney Side. They also have food and breakfast similar to the station accross from dairy hut.

We could still make a run over the mountain for lunch one day at the dairy hut.

Any other opinions on the Putney Side?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I confirmed that the gas station is open, it just opened a few days ago. It is less than a mile from the Campground on the Putney Side. They also have food and breakfast similar to the station accross from dairy hut.

We could still make a run over the mountain for lunch one day at the dairy hut.

Any other opinions on the Putney Side?
My only concern would be, are the people who are staying on the evarts side regardless (cabins or whatever) going to make the trek over for the dinner Saturday night?

My only concern would be, are the people who are staying on the evarts side regardless (cabins or whatever) going to make the trek over for the dinner Saturday night?
Who cares lol that's their choice. Our group came to evarts to eat last year. After staying in Putney I wouldnt stay in evarts if they were the only place with water and my *** was on fire. That campground is gross, and mikes cabins suck ***. They got progressively worse every time I stayed there. The last time the hvac didn't work, the TV didn't work, and it was nasty dirty. Parking trailers can be a pain up there as well. And if it rains a 2 wheel drive tow rig is not getting up there. Yall stay where yall want, I'll be at a Putney cabin with a hot tub. #knowdat

How far of a drive down actual roads do you have to do to camp at Putney? Cause it was kinda sketchy in evarts driving back drunk as piss.

Alright The Date is SET, April 29-May 1st. Reserve your cabins/Campsites now, they will fill up FAST! We will be holding the Dinner and Event on the Putney side this year.

I will get a thread going later today or this week with some details and dates.

As of right now every cabin is available except the smaller one all the way at the back, emilys cabin, and I got the two at the bottom.