OSCAR 4 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 30-May 3, 2015

Hoping for some good weather! FYI, last trip (October) Pony Hill was very doable. Lot of rigs from Hardline made it. I think they blasted part of it.
Yes they jackhammered the ledge about half way with the hole on the R/S they also worked on the bottom of it and filled in some of the holes

My plan is to start easy on pony hill, your turn, and little jager. Then maybe step it up. Now that I am on 33's I will be walking up all of it anyway....

Thanks for reminding me that I still need to install my cooker on my rig. I will be following people all over since I can't really climb up anything until I regear a little. Momentum is going to be required, of course that fits my driving style anyway. Currently plan is to come up on Thursday after work. I don't have enough vacation to take off both days.

My plan is to start easy on pony hill, your turn, and little jager. Then maybe step it up. Now that I am on 33's I will be walking up all of it anyway....

Thanks for reminding me that I still need to install my cooker on my rig. I will be following people all over since I can't really climb up anything until I regear a little. Momentum is going to be required, of course that fits my driving style anyway. Currently plan is to come up on Thursday after work. I don't have enough vacation to take off both days.
Speaking of cookers... Did you ever find me a cooker on the shelf by chance?

Speaking of cookers... Did you ever find me a cooker on the shelf by chance?
Dang it. I knew I needed to dig through my storage unit for something. I am going to be over there tomorrow looking for a stack of spicer u-joints I bought last year. I will let you know. Hopefully I will be moving out of my storage building in a month so then I will really know what all I have.

Dang it. I knew I needed to dig through my storage unit for something. I am going to be over there tomorrow looking for a stack of spicer u-joints I bought last year. I will let you know. Hopefully I will be moving out of my storage building in a month so then I will really know what all I have.
or perhaps 2?

I saw on FB where there are some new trails they are working on. Lower Rock Garden being one of the areas. Looking forward to seeing what you guys find.

I saw on FB where there are some new trails they are working on. Lower Rock Garden being one of the areas. Looking forward to seeing what you guys find.
I will try to take plenty of pics again this year?

Brooks, is there incentive again this year? I think that worked out pretty well last go round. For me at least.

And Jared. I will def take it if you wanna get rid of it. Just let me know.

There is a few new ones the one at the upper end of the lower rock garden is just a hill with a few rocks that will bring you out in the trail of Killing Time, as of April 11 no one had still been out the end of Flip Flop. The dozer burning hurt progress on the other trail past the exit of Killing Time. A new trail at the bottom of the statuim called grass hopper is a good one but I have not seen it Ronnie Shoope told me about it and said it was opened but it just needed to be rode to wear it in, here is a video of Flip Flop the day we cut it in Feb.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujd8BQHhyA8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy2f74PL4kU

I will try to take plenty of pics again this year?

Brooks, is there incentive again this year? I think that worked out pretty well last go round. For me at least.

And Jared. I will def take it if you wanna get rid of it. Just let me know.
I'm not sure. That was a big chunch of change last year that was donated. We havent had anyone offer to do something like that this year. We may be able to swing something. I'll include info about it in the Registration pack and post here before the event.

Anyone have a good original #hashtag for OSCAR4? I did a search and it seems OSCAR1 2 and 3 all pull up pics of the Oscars award show. I checked OSCAR4 and OSCAR4Life, both have a significant number of pics attached..

any ideas.

#NotOSCAR4 :flipoff2:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Anyone have a good original #hashtag for OSCAR4? I did a search and it seems OSCAR1 2 and 3 all pull up pics of the Oscars award show. I checked OSCAR4 and OSCAR4Life, both have a significant number of pics attached..

any ideas.

#NotOSCAR4 :flipoff2:
Use the year? OSCAR2015 or OSCAR4_2015

There is a few new ones the one at the upper end of the lower rock garden is just a hill with a few rocks that will bring you out in the trail of Killing Time, as of April 11 no one had still been out the end of Flip Flop. The dozer burning hurt progress on the other trail past the exit of Killing Time. A new trail at the bottom of the statuim called grass hopper is a good one but I have not seen it Ronnie Shoope told me about it and said it was opened but it just needed to be rode to wear it in, here is a video of Flip Flop the day we cut it in Feb.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ujd8BQHhyA8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy2f74PL4kU
I have not seen those. Thanks! Is that between Lower and Killin time? Or is that Flip Flop?