OSCAR 4 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 30-May 3, 2015

Shirt logos are finalized for OSCAR4! We are taking requests for extra shirts also if anyone wants one. Up to XL will be $15, 2XL and up with be $17.

shirtjpg.JPG

The area marked on the map is right for sycamore camp ground, the entrance is straight across form the parks garage. Them shirts look awesome great job for whoever designed them

Well a repeat of earlier but we have site 9 ( Bill, Calli, and myself). I am so ready for OSCAR to come, really looking forward to running the XJ up there. Hopefully the dairy hut is open by then!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A little less than a Month left to register! Time is ticking!

Thanks again to our awesome vendors who help make this happen!

Special thanks to Clemson 4wheel Center, CFS Off-Road, Carolina Driveline, Southeast Overland, Warn, Powertank, and Williamson Web Solutions!

Man, I have got to get my axle shafts sorted out quick. At least the tow rig is ready to go again. Now to get the trail rig and the trailer ready for a little Harlan beat down.

I realized the other day I have a trip planned to go up to harlen with a few friends the same time yall are up there. do yall just hit the trails and ride or do yall pick certain parts of the park to ride each day?

My schedule for late April still isn't nailed down just yet. I have a solid week of work I need to do in eastern KY at some point around the trip dates either way.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I realized the other day I have a trip planned to go up to harlen with a few friends the same time yall are up there. do yall just hit the trails and ride or do yall pick certain parts of the park to ride each day?
I don't know if Brooks has anything more defined this year but normally only Saturday has planned rides. Saturday we do the group picture and head to lions den. We normally hit the stuff close to the entrance (pinball, rail bed, fish fossil, lower and middle garden) when we get there thursday.

We also normally group up for whitetail and mason jar.

I don't know if Brooks has anything more defined this year but normally only Saturday has planned rides. Saturday we do the group picture and head to lions den. We normally hit the stuff close to the entrance (pinball, rail bed, fish fossil, lower and middle garden) when we get there thursday.

We also normally group up for whitetail and mason jar.
That's the basic idea, we discuss where people are going, but it seems most of the group doesn't like too much structure.

I just saw the dates on Facebook and I'll be there with some guys from NC, SC, MN and 1 from NV! We'll be there the 1st through the 8th so I'm sure we'll run into you guys at some point.

Are you doing the Lion's Den Challenge this year?