OSCAR 3 Black Mountain Offroad Park April 10-13 2014

Ah hell. Yall leaving tomorrow?

I loaded tools and spares and put the tool box on the little trailer today. Gonna be loaded and ready tomorrow. If it wasn't for the fact of having to pay mad mike for an extra night at $120 I would head up wed. afternoon late. See yall Thursday after lunch.

They can have Oscar. That two timing rat bastard. We are rolling with Grover! Big papa Grove Rollin on 40's dropping smoke.
Yes Jimmybo you're in. I better call Bubba and make sure we have enough supplies now that Grovers in.

They can have Oscar. That two timing rat bastard. We are rolling with Grover! Big papa Grove Rollin on 40's dropping smoke.
Yes Jimmybo you're in. I better call Bubba and make sure we have enough supplies now that Grovers in.
Let me know if I can get anyting to bring Nick. I am going to the store tomorrow evening.

In case you missed it!

OSCAR3 PIC-VID CONTEST (Sponsored by OffroadSC.com)

As always, after the event, there will be a thread started on this forum for pictures and videos that you take at the event. This year, we figure we would add a little incentive to remember to take pictures/videos and remember to post them when you get back. Sooooo, we have a contest for you. Post your pictures and videos to the provided thread. There will be a limited time to post your pictures (deadline to be announced). Then at the end of that time frame, a voting thread will be created and all posted pictures and videos will be available in that thread for voting. A period will be allowed for voting (that amount time will be announced). Then at the end of the contest, the ones with the most votes in the following categories will win the prizes. If there are multiple with the same amount of votes, we will create a poll to determine the winner in each category.

Prizes/Categories
$100 - Best action shot
$100 - Best pose
$125 - Best video

Embedded images/videos only! This contest is for pictures posted and viewable on the forum only (If you are a sponsor, you can upload to the forum itself, if not, you may use an external host, but the picture has to be embeded, no links). Do not just put a post that says "my pics are on my facebook page". Those will not be eligible. Videos can be hosted on a platform like Youtube as long as it can be viewed within the forum page.

To make this clear: for your pictures/videos to be eligible for the contest, you must be able to see them on the forum page.

Limit one prize per person. Person must be a registered user on offroadsc.com to vote.

Good luck, we can't wait to see what you come up with.

We'd be more than happy to throw any videos on our Club Youtube page for those of you who don't have an account. We could use the extra videos and views! Obviously all credit would go to you for the contest and your name would be in the caption for submitted by.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ClemsonOffroadClub

In case you missed it!

OSCAR3 PIC-VID CONTEST (Sponsored by OffroadSC.com)

As always, after the event, there will be a thread started on this forum for pictures and videos that you take at the event. This year, we figure we would add a little incentive to remember to take pictures/videos and remember to post them when you get back. Sooooo, we have a contest for you. Post your pictures and videos to the provided thread. There will be a limited time to post your pictures (deadline to be announced). Then at the end of that time frame, a voting thread will be created and all posted pictures and videos will be available in that thread for voting. A period will be allowed for voting (that amount time will be announced). Then at the end of the contest, the ones with the most votes in the following categories will win the prizes. If there are multiple with the same amount of votes, we will create a poll to determine the winner in each category.

Prizes/Categories
$100 - Best action shot
$100 - Best pose
$125 - Best video

Embedded images/videos only! This contest is for pictures posted and viewable on the forum only (If you are a sponsor, you can upload to the forum itself, if not, you may use an external host, but the picture has to be embeded, no links). Do not just put a post that says "my pics are on my facebook page". Those will not be eligible. Videos can be hosted on a platform like Youtube as long as it can be viewed within the forum page.

To make this clear: for your pictures/videos to be eligible for the contest, you must be able to see them on the forum page.

Limit one prize per person. Person must be a registered user on offroadsc.com to vote.

Good luck, we can't wait to see what you come up with.

Daily forecast update:

Thursday

clear Mainly sunny. High 71F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Thursday Night

nt_clear A few clouds overnight. Low around 50F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Friday

partlycloudy Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 73F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.

Friday Night

nt_chancerain Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 53F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Saturday

partlycloudy Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 74F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday Night

nt_clear Mainly clear skies. Low near 55F. Winds light and variable.

Sunday

partlycloudy Partly cloudy skies. High 79F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph

Shaping up to be some wonderful weather for OSCAR.