Old Wheeling Photos

I think there are some pics of you in the Riverrock albums too, Ken! I seem to remember you trying to kill a motor one night, bouncing off the rev-limiter in the mud holes. ;-)

I still have a bunch more to upload plus I have a metric $hit tonne of photos from the Gulches competitions. Maybe I will just post the highlights from those...

I think there are some pics of you in the Riverrock albums too, Ken! I seem to remember you trying to kill a motor one night, bouncing off the rev-limiter in the mud holes. ;-)

I still have a bunch more to upload plus I have a metric $hit tonne of photos from the Gulches competitions. Maybe I will just post the highlights from those...
I had that video on my computer that crashed. Good times, that jeep and it's original 4 cyl are still going strong.

10/7/06 pics. Almost ten years and the old XJ still running. Open/open on stock axles at that time. Had the winch and the half doors though. Been through a little shop time since then. Thanks for the memories.

Thank you for the photographic evidence that I used to go wheeling sometimes!
Haha! Ain't that the truth. All I do these days is make my annual pilgrimage to Windrock for mogfest. But we do little more that putz around on the trails most of the time. Definitely a lot of good memories and adventures going back through these photos. Photos from 2007 have been uploaded but that is it for the day. I am going cross eyed looking at all these twisted suspensions. ;-)