October 19th mcj meeting

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
As most of you know, The Old Mill restaurant was damaged in the flooding last week and they are not yet open to the public. But, they want our business and we want to support them any way we can, so they have offered to host our meeting anyway!

We will be set up in the hallway as usual. The cook is going to prepare a chicken bog for $10 per person which includes a drink. ***This is the only food option that will be available*** If you don't like, or don't want, chicken bog, you're welcome to grab food elsewhere and still come out for the meeting. We need an accurate headcount of those who will be eating, and everyone who is coming, so we know how many tables to set up. Please reply here!

Responses
Here:
3 Larry
2 Art
1 Austin
1 Jody
1 James
1 Chris Watts
2 Tim
2 Anne
2 Michael Moore
1 Chris Spivey
3 Ron
2 Jim
1 Brooks
1 Taylor

Email:
1 Dan

FB:
2 Pat
1 Calli
1 Chris Wilson
1 Bill
1 DJ
1 Jeff

1 Miller

Food should be ready 6:00 - 6:30. Meeting at 7:00.

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Bart and I will be there for the meeting, but not eating. Will the shirts be there? And I would like to request stickers please.
Jackie
We will not have the shirts yet. We didn't have many orders in by the original cutoff, so we extended it. I'll have the finalized order at the meeting for people to verify and we'll place the order as soon as possible after the order. When we do get them, I'll set up a pick up place and time for people who don't want to wait until November.