Np231

I've been keeping an eye on LKQ inventory, but thought I'd see if anyone has one laying around. Looking for one with .840" 23 spline input shaft. Will be going into my 93 ZJ with a 42re. I'd be willing to buy, or I have a NP242 I can trade if you're looking for one

I have my NP 231 that I swapped into my ZJ. I haven't had any luck selling the whole vehicle so I might be parting it out in the next couple weeks. I am not sure what length input shaft, but the case is torn apart right now as I rebuild it so I could measure it. I spent $200 on the complete rebuild kit for all new bearings seals etc and the new chain. It also has an AA SYE on it. Would probably want $300 for the entire thing.

Definitely interested in that. You can have a 242 if you want something to have with the Jeep. Is that with a driveshaft or not?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thats no driveshaft but we could figure something out if you wanted mine. I wouldn't need the 242 if I am parting it out. You could sell it to someone who wants to replace their 249 in a ZJ. I can't do anything this weekend but will probably start to try putting the case together next week.

I'd be up to talking about that. I'm not in a huge rush. I was planning on doing this over Christmas break, but if I can do it before the trip to windrock (December 11 I think), that'd be awesome

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk