November 22nd MCJ Toys 4 Tots Trail Ride

Toys 4 Tots Trail Ride Presented by MidCarolina Jeepers

Polar Campout Friday night. Meeting Time TBD with some evening trail rides.
Breakfast @ 8:30 at the Huddle House near the interstate on exit 33 off I20 Address is 1690 Old Ninety Six Indian Trail, Aiken, SC, 29805
Meet outside @ 9:30 to leave for the trail
Trail Rides will start at 10:00
Lunch @ 1:00
Group Picture After Lunch
Hotdogs, Buns, and Chili will be provided by the Club, we ask that members Bring the Sides and Desserts

We will be gathering Toys again this year to Donate to the Elgin Police Department for Toys 4 Tots.

To enter the Trail Ride you will be required to present at least one Toy of at least a $10-15 value per person.

The Club Members will be providing a Chili Dog Lunch like last year.

Trail Rides will start in the morning around 10 and Lunch will be served around 1pm. We will gather after lunch for a big group picture with the Toys.

For those interested, we are also hosting a Polarbear campout the night before at 33. We will be hanging out around a campfire and making dinner at camp.

Post up if you plan to attend as we will need to judge how much food to plan for lunch.

Food Sign up:
Club - Hotdogs
Brooks - Chili
Jimbo - Chips
Larry - Banana Pudding
James - Ketchup and Mustard
Jody - Potato salad
Josh - Chips
Kim - Macaroni Salad
Pat - Pecan Pie and Baked Beans
Jim - Brownies and Slaw
DJ - Drinks
Ronnie - Chips and Drinks
Sandy - Pound Cake
Chris - Onions and Shredded cheese

Attendees:
Brooks
Larry
Art +1
Mike +1
Jim +1
Jimbo
Jody
DJ
Tim +3
James
Josh
Chris +3
Nate +1
Anthony +3
Randy
Dick +1
Chris +1
Ronnie +1
Chris +2
Taylor

Last edited:
I added a sign up list to the first post, just post up what you are brining and I will add you to the list.

We will know how many people to plan for by early next week.

aftermarket exhaust should be fine, just nothing with open headers and no quads, dirt bikes or SXS.
Thanks for the response Brooks. As always something comes up for me when this comes around. A good friend of ours sons first birthday is that day since his grandpa passed away this weekend and I have already committed to being there/helping out.