November 19th MCJ Monthly Meeting

This month our Monthly Meeting will be the Monday after the Toys 4 Tots run. We will hopefully have pictures and details of the trail ride.

We will be meeting at Flight Deck in Lexington.

The meeting will start at 7:00pm, but please get there early if you plan to order food so that we can keep the distractions to a minimum.

We will be discussing final details for our Christmas Parade, and our Uwharrie Christmas Crawl Trip.

Last edited:
REMINDER: MEETING THIS MONDAY AT FLIGHT DECK. We will be discussing final details for Uwharrie and taking orders for the Christmas Shirts.

singlecolor.jpg

01tj

Golden Mountian- When ever
Harlan- OSCARII
Choccolocco/ Morris Mountian- Memorial Day weekend was good last year.
Windrock- Labor Day
Id love to go back to Gray Rock. Maybe there will be an open ride or rent the park.
The Cove??

Golden Mountian- When ever
Harlan- OSCARII
Choccolocco/ Morris Mountian- Memorial Day weekend was good last year.
Windrock- Labor Day
Id love to go back to Gray Rock. Maybe there will be an open ride or rent the park.
The Cove??
I think I really want to do the Cove over labor day this year.

01tj

Just got a text asking us to come back wheeling in greenville on January 19th. I think we'll try to make it a club trip. I'll bring it up tonight at the meeting.
Yeah I heard about it a few weeks ago if its the same one we did last year.

MCJ November Meeting Minutes

We Introduced the officers, and one new member.

We discussed the Budget information that Jeannie had emailed to us for the meeting.

Recent trips:

November 19th Toys 4 Tots Ride: We had a good time.
Event pictures can be seen here: http://www.offroadsc.com/showthread.php?2888-2012-MCJ-Toys-4-Tots-Trail-Ride-Pictures

Upcoming Events:

December 1st: Benefit Car Show
to Benefit Dewey Edwin Crawford, Jr. of Crawdaddy's Customs as he battles Cancer.
  • Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles Show at the Historic Columbia Speedway 2001 Charleston HWY Cayce, SC
  • $20 Entry fee per vehicle to be judged which includes one Lunch Or just $5 to Display your ride in the show (no lunch included)
  • Registration 9:00-11:00am Judging starts at Noon. Trophies at 3:00pm

December 2nd: West Columbia Metro Holiday Parade Of lights
Parade is from 5:30-7:15 The Officers are going to the Parade Planning Meeting next Tuesday and we will relay the details of the meeting location and line up time.

December 7-9th: Uwharrie Christmas Crawl and Cabin Weekend

• Group Meeting Friday December 7th @ 9:00am at Crackerbarrel on I20 and Bush River Road
  • If you dont want breakfast but want to convoy up please be ready to leave from the CrackerBarrel @ 10:00am
  • There will also be a group coming up friday evening if you need to leave later, that time has yet to be determined
  • If you have not Paid your Fees for this trip please contact one of the officers to pay, we also accept Paypal.
  • Fees for this trip are $40 for Club members or $60 for non club members and it includes
    a bed in the Cabin for 2 nights, 2 Dinners, Breakfast Saturday Morning, and an Event T-shirt.
Please fill out the Order form if you are going on the trip, or if you want to get a shirt.
CLICK HERE TO PLACE ORDER

More INFO HERE: http://www.offroadsc.com/showthread.php?2603-December-7-9-MCJ-Christmas-Trip-Uwharrie-NF

January 18-19th: Club Wheeling Trip in Greenville, SC

April 3-7: OffroadSC Annual Ride @ Harlan, KY

Info Here:http://www.offroadsc.com/showthread.php?2511-Offroad-SC-Annual-Ride-2013-(O-S-C-A-R-2)

Other Club Discussion

Uwharrie Christmas Crawl Shirts are included in your trip fees, or you can purchase them separately. Please fill out the Order form if you are going on the trip, or if you want to get a shirt.
CLICK HERE TO PLACE ORDER

Jeep Restoration Update: We are going to Contact Gary and try to arrange to go see the jeep next week and draw up a plan for completing it. Work days will be announced via email and on here. We will keep you posted on updates and start a build thread.

Officers for 2013: We will be taking nomination at the December Meeting and We will be voting at the January Meeting.

Trips for 2013: We discussed possible rides for 2013.
Here are a few of them that were brought up:

• Carolina Beach trip in June
  • The Cove, in Chatanooga
  • Golden Mountain, TN
  • Gulches Presidents Day Ride.

MCJ Club Hats: We have hats with the MCJ Logo available, they are $11 each. They are available at the meetings.

Thanks for everyone coming out to the meeting, Hope to see you all in December!