Nitrogen vs C02

Check the date on that cylinder. If you've had it that long it might be past the hydro date. If so, depending on the size, take it to a place that exchanges tanks and maybe you can get away with not having to pay for the testing yourself. I stopped filling my CO2 tank when the place I was doing it doubled their prices on me. Filling now is ~$28 (was ~$15), and Airgas exchanges a 20# tank for ~$10.

I'm looking for a compressed air tank in fair shape. I'll build my own system, and thanks to my job, I can fill my tank from any available truck with a cascade unit, or the service truck with a 90cu ft tank being used as OBA. The real sweet deal is that breathing air is filtered several times, and has far less moisture. I don't see the freeze-ups, trash, oil, or other associated problems.

Check the date on that cylinder. If you've had it that long it might be past the hydro date. If so, depending on the size, take it to a place that exchanges tanks and maybe you can get away with not having to pay for the testing yourself. I stopped filling my CO2 tank when the place I was doing it doubled their prices on me. Filling now is ~$28 (was ~$15), and Airgas exchanges a 20# tank for ~$10.
Oh, i'm gonna exchange it. They just don't keep that size, or didn't when I went by a long time ago.