Next ride???

Suits me....sooner the better! Then we could do Gray Rock fall crawl too...if I have enough money. lol. I will call the guy tomorrow. Actually Jay will. He is taking over trip coordinator. He has more time. lol

I wont be able to swing a september trip. But if y'all go then ill hide a natural ice in somebodys truck so it will be like I was there

Who fuggin knows. How bout all yall black sumbeeches come to wing night and we will actually talk about it. Or, I may just go to Gray Rock Fall Crawl and watch the madness.

True. Yall boys do it big without us. I am thinkin about getting a campin spot for GGT in Sept. Thats my b-day weekend. Yall boys come out and watch everyone tear their **** up then we will ride after it's over. Whaddayasay?

Im still gonna head north soon as I can, yall gone hog up all the room on Timmies sac anyways.:drool:
You right. I am a nut swinger you tube junky. Skeered to do the real thang...hahahaha. Na, just a change of scenery. And I wanna take it easy on the ol' 4runner till it goes up fer sail.

Lakelands Offroad has campsite 7 for GGT. Hope to see all you ****s there. Bring coolers and food. Mainly coolers. It's me and Timmy's b-day bash