New Year, Cold Beer

Hey guys. Im new to the club (the freshman with the sport trac). Any tire shops around campus... valve stems need replacing. Also might need to look at the tranny. its shifting weird and the engine light is on
wow now we have 2 4runner, 2 ZJs and 2 sportracs... now i need to find another nissan so im not all alone :(

Well no one else has a first gen toyota either ... I guess some people can't be that cool :grin:
I went by the machine shop today and they finally got to my block so this afternoon I was able to order my parts, I might actually get to do some wheeling this semester.

Well no one else has a first gen toyota either ... I guess some people can't be that cool :grin:
I went by the machine shop today and they finally got to my block so this afternoon I was able to order my parts, I might actually get to do some wheeling this semester.
true that, we'er individuals lol. where did you take the block?

ok, i was just wondering, i get free labor from the auto shop and machine shop at tech if i need something but the wiring and vac lines under my hood are a mess right now.

Also might need to look at the tranny. its shifting weird and the engine light is on
HA! It IS a ford thing! haha sorry my tranny crapped out on me a couple months ago, I know some guys in Newport (near Rock Hill) that rebuilt mine fairly cheap but thats a 2 hour drive from Clemson. :p

Hopefully it's just a computer glitch. I was talking to a ford tech an he thinks that might be what it is. And fords also seem to have a problem with the ball joints. I've already had to replace one it's only a matter of time before the other ones need it too

Hopefully it's just a computer glitch. I was talking to a ford tech an he thinks that might be what it is. And fords also seem to have a problem with the ball joints. I've already had to replace one it's only a matter of time before the other ones need it too
Replace both at the same time. Save yourself the trouble in the future

01tj

word on the streets yall boys comin to RBD at Morris Mountian? Ill be there for the 2nd year in a row.