New Swag from OffroadSC

What new items would you like to see from OffroadSC?

• Total voters
The white hat is a snap back mesh style hat. Like the one I posted. The other hat is a fitted mesh back from lids. Just as a comparisson. Wanted to show it wasn't your typical trucker hat that you get air brushed at Myrtle Beach.

IMO a fitted hat makes it a lot harder on whoever is making them. You'd have to buy way too many sizes and risk not selling some for large headed folks like me and Steve.

IMO a fitted hat makes it a lot harder on whoever is making them. You'd have to buy way too many sizes and risk not selling some for large headed folks like me and Steve.
yes, we would not be able to offer fitted hats because of the sizes. but from the looks of that picture I couldnt tell which one was fitted until you mentioned it.

We have been in contact with an embroider vendor on making some OffroadSC Swag.

We have been thinking of Hats, Polos, Hoodies, Coffee mugs, Coozies?

What are your suggestions for things you would use?

Please Vote
Palmetto Apparel over in Dutch Square, that did our koozies does embroidery just fyi

I like the hoodies/hats idea, also a local place to get these done would be east coast special tees, on shop road, he makes my dads shirts for his business, they turn out very well and last for a good while

I was just talking about getting some hoodies made for OffroadSC made this weekend. I'll go ahead and get the ball rolling on that, still waiting on the stuff to do hats and polos though.