New Meeting Location Discussion.

So it was decided from the Poll that we will be going to Carolina Wings in Lexington. Would you all like to continue to do the wing buffet? or would it be better to let everyone order?

There is an option of doing a BBQ buffet as well.

Buffet #5

Pork BBQ & Buns
Honey BBQ meatballs
wing chips
baked beans
cole slaw
celery platter
ranch & blue cheese
Iced Tea and Water

$10 or $5 for kids under 12.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I like the wings and fingers, but what's the minimum people for the buffet? The last two meetings have been small and with a location change I don't know what to expect.

I think the min was 10 people for our club.

but we can just do normal ordering this time and discuss buffet options while we are at the meeting.

Also an idea for the future. If we went to one of the Buffalo Wild Wings I could a discount. Don't really have a room or anything but the patios outside could work. I don't know just throwing it out there but I get 25% discount on mine and my parties meals not including alcohol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not a member yet but i have been thinking about looking into becoming one. I just found out about you guys the other day. i hope there's not any bad feelings if i mention something. Why does it have to be a restaurant. There's places with picnic tables and big gazebos at state forests and boat landings. That way everybody could bring what they felt like. A covered dish type thing maybe.

not a member yet but i have been thinking about looking into becoming one. I just found out about you guys the other day. i hope there's not any bad feelings if i mention something. Why does it have to be a restaurant. There's places with picnic tables and big gazebos at state forests and boat landings. That way everybody could bring what they felt like. A covered dish type thing maybe.
we do many of those meetings each year, where everyone brings a covered meal, but our meetings are on week nights and many people come straight from work.

Also, to update this thread, We are now meeting at Flight Deck in Lexington, as they have been more than willing to accomidate us so far and they have a projector TV we can use to show pictures and videos from past trips. They also have a large assortment of food choices to make everyone happy.