Military Member/Jeeper Missing in Columbia

Saw this and put a thread up in NAXJA Midwest chapter forums. We have a lot of guys in the Midwest maybe someone will see him and he can get home.

Update
Help Find Sgt Robert Larson
We are now reaching local media in Minnesota. Please, everyone, continue the efforts to spread Rob's picture and story around. Persistence is key. We WILL find him!

To any individual who is/ knows anyone hunting within the state of Minnesota, notify EVERYONE! He is most likely out in the woods and we need all available eyes out to continue the search.

WolfGT

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Maybe somebody needs to update us. Because from what I know of the story (what is posted here), is that he isn't missing ... he's on basically on the run. I feel bad for his wife and kids, but he doesn't seem to be missing if he is wondering into gas stations and purchasing items. He seems to know right where he is. But like I said, I must be missing something.

UPDATE: On FB it was posted at 10:25pm that he was found..
Help Find Sgt Robert Larson

SGT Robert Larson has been found, hallelujah! Rob was found in the woods within a 100 mile radius of North Branch, MN and is headed to Fort Jackson as we speak. He is in the presence of his father and cousin.

Last edited: