MCJ @ Gilbert Peach Festival July 4th

We will be heading out to Gilbert for the Peach Parade and Car show on July 4th. More details on the trip as we get them.

Car Show INFO:

When: July 4, 2012
Where: Gilbert Middle School / Park
Cost: $25
Other: Hosted by Pack & Troop 60 Scouts of Gilbert

Who to Contact

Allen Stover, Pack 60
(803) 466-6204

15th Annual Car Show!

The Antique Car Show is held every year in conjunction with the Lexington County Peach Festival and is hosted by Pack & Troop 60 Scouts of Gilbert.
The show attracts hundreds of participants with their unique cars, trucks, and motorcycles from across the state. Awards given out include "Top 20" trophies, "Best of Show," "People's Choice," and "Scout's Choice." Dash plaques will be given to the first 100 entries.

Participants may pre-register by mailing in the downloadable form below by June 25, 2012. Pre-registration fee is $20. After June 25, 2012, the late registration fee is $25.

At the event, registration is 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.

Judging begins at 11 a.m.

Awards will be handed out at 2 p.m.

Parade INFO:

When: July 4th, 2012 9:30am
Where: Hampton St. / Main St.
Cost: Free

Who to Contact

Jake Price, Parade Chairman
(803) 892-5207

54th Annual Peach Parade

We cordially invite you to join us in celebrating our 54th Anniversary "Peachy & Patriotic" parade during the Lexington County Peach Festival.The parade will be held on July 4th, 2012 at 9:30 a.m. within the Gilbert Town limits. You may download the parade route below..

Parade Participants:
Follow the steps below to become a parade participant:

Review the Parade Rules and Regulations.
Fill out and submit the entry form via mail or fax.
Your lineup number and more detailed information will be sent out one week prior to July 4th.

Last edited:
It has been faxed in, but havnt heard back. Will give a call at the end of the week. Last time i did this it took a bit, it is a very small office.

i just got off the phone with the lady over there and she got the fax but doesnt have a lineup number just yet. She will get it to us next week. Sounds like putting the parade lineup is one of the last things they do. But we are in.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I'm out on the parade. I'm going to start tearing the sami down for linking this weekend so it will not be drivable. I may come out to the festival for a while though.