MCJ Annual Trail Ride

So do we want this to be in may? or what? when should we do this? I would like to have some proposed dates to bring up at the next meeting.

I vote the first weekend in May for the festival, then a club ride memorial weekend to a bumpus or similar type place. We had a pretty good turn out for that last spring...

Sent from my ADR6330VW using Tapatalk

I vote the first weekend in May for the festival, then a club ride memorial weekend to a bumpus or similar type place. We had a pretty good turn out for that last spring...

The crawfish festival is May 5th (the weekend you are talking about) in an effort to avoid that, we are going to do the Offroad Festival April 28th (the last weekend in april like last year)

our bumpus trip was in March last year. I think bumpus would make a good trip, but I dont know if it would be a good annual club trip. Alot of the buggies arent going to come up that far. But I definatly think we should do a bumpus and stoney creek trip next spring.

Also, we still have the vouchers for Hot springs we can use next spring as well.

Bumpus in March was a bit chilly and with the offroadsc annual ride in April, probably need to move it later in the spring.

Bumpus in March was a bit chilly and with the offroadsc annual ride in April, probably need to move it later in the spring.

later in the spring quickly turns to summer....

Jan -
Feb -
March - Bumpus/Stoney
April - OSCAR and Offroad Festival
May - Outer Banks?
June - Summer

March can swing either way, I have been camping the third week of march for the past 8 years for spring break and I have seen hot and cold. I think it was a pretty good trip last year with good weather for camp fires. We just need to get you off that air mattress and into that RTT and you'll be plenty warm:hnd:

hahaha..that is true. it would have been a much more enjoyable experience had we had blankets and not been on the cold *** ground :)