MAKE OFFER: JK Dana 44 Shafts Gears LSD Fender Flares Springs Shocks Floor Mats

I had a thread a while back for the factory Shafts/ Gears/ LSD for a '13 JK Wrangler. Since it was stock items I didnt expect it to fly out of my garage but I cant give it away for free either. I have added more items and just want it all out of my garage so please make an offer (within reason) on the following if interested.

I have the following for sale from a 2013 JKU with under 15k miles:

Dana 44 axle shafts from a non-rubi (same length shafts). Complete with bearings, tone rings, lug studs. Should fit any non-rubi 07-15 but buyer should confirm. I upgraded to an ARB and since the 35spline was the same price, I did the 35 spline axle shaft upgrade when adding the new locker. The factory shafts are 30 spline so they wont work for me anymore. Excellent condition. Make Offer

Ring & Pinion : 3.73:1 for the rear Dana 44. These are the JK specific 8.8" gears and dont fit anything but JKs unless you snag a JANA kit. Gears are in excellent condition. Make Offer

Trac-Lok : This is the Spicer limited slip differential (not to be confused with Tru-lok : rubi locker). This possibly could be used in various Dana 44s provided you use thick gears. The ARB I put in my 44 interchanged so I imagine this could too but buyer should confirm. Make Offer

Factory springs F&R 16/58 May provide lift/level a 2DR since these come from a 4DR - Make Offer

Factory Shocks F&R + Steering Stabilizer - Make Offer

Factory Rear Track Bar - Make Offer

Stock Front Bumper with Frame cover - Make Offer

Stock Black floor mats with Cargo Mat - Make Offer

Stock Fender Flares F&R (no modifications). These do not include liners - Make Offer

All parts are in like new condition. Anyone who wishes to purchase these parts for any vehicle other than the factory intended one should do any necessary research prior to purchasing as I cannot guarantee they work in other applications. Located in Lexington SC. Please no calls or Txt after 9:30 PM. Thanks! 803 seven-two 7 eighty-five 21