Lots of parts

I've got a ton of parts that I need to get rid of. We just bought a house and I'm finally getting all my parts out of my dad's way.

All prices are "or best offer" so if I've got something you want, make an offer. Open to trades as well. Let me know what you've got.

Pictures for most of this stuff are available on request. Texting them would probably be the easiest way. A few things are still stored in SC but they will eventually make it up here.

Located in Albemarle, NC. Between Charlotte and Uhwarrie. I go to Pickens, SC fairly regularly so I can make arrangements to meet along I-85.

YJ project. Tub and frame with title. Cj front clip. Has a TBI 4.3L Chevy v6 and 2wd th350. Trans has been built but its been a while since its been run. AA adapter to put a D20 on the trans. D44's f&r. Front is from a Wagoneer and the rear is an Isuzu. spare set of shafts for the rear. Discs on both. 4.30 gears. Mini spool currently in the front.
$1800. I'd be willing to part this out as well. Make an offer on what you want from it.

CJ-7 project. CJ tub and YJ frame. No title. Front of the frame has been stretched and shackle reversed. Set up for wagoneer springs in the front. Currently has a set of seven leaf wagon springs on it.
$500. I'll part this out too. Make an offer if you want something from this.

Wide-track wagoneer d44 front. 3.54? Gears. Passenger drop. Complete but dissassembled currently. I'm about to put it back together.
$450

Amc 360. Was supposedly rebuilt before I got it. Ran great when I had it in my CJ. Edlebrock intake, Mallory distributor, Holley carb. Flywheel or flex plate and all accessories included.
$350

2 Amc 304's. one that I burnt a piston in. Scuffed the cylinder a little but it should clean up. Complete but dissassembled. The other one threw a rod. It's trashed but its got some usable parts.
$200 for both

Dodge Dana 60 front. Dually hubs. 35 spline flanges. No gear or long side shafts. I was told the short side is a chromo shaft but I've never checked.
$600

CJ-5 roll cage. 1 5/8 .140 wall tube. Set up for Corbeau baja seats. Built by Chris Durham Motorsports in SC.
$900

T-18 transmission. Amc bell housing. hydraulic clutch setup. 6.32? First gear.
$600

3 Flowmaster mufflers. Two were a matched set. All 3 are either 40 or 44 series. Not sure how to tell.
$40 each or $110 for all 3

Chevy 10&12 bolt matched set. Missing parts. I used them to mock up a jeep and that's probably all they're good for. Cool rusty chrome covers.
$50 until I haul them for scrap.

99 Dodge 2500 cclb factory exhaust. Cut in half to remove it. Has the muffler and resonator.
$50 until I make a scrap run

4 15" 6 lug steel wheels. Bullet hole style. They have junk 36's on them currently.
$75

4 15" 6 lug aluminum wheels. They look like General Lee wheels.
$125

4 37/12.50x17 BFG KM1 mt's on H 2 wheels. 3 at 90% tread. One at $100 but has had the sidewall patched.
$900

1 37/12.50x15 Goodyear MTR. Old style. Probably around 75% tread. On a 8 lug steel wheel with a inner beadlock ring on it making it a fakelock.

Camper shell for full-size long bed truck. Currently on my 1999 Dodge but it hangs over the back corners. I think it actually fits a Ford. Black fiberglass. Sliding side windows. One of the front windows has been replaced with Lexan.
$300

Gm TBI injection. With harness and computer. Harness needs to be cut down.
$200 SPF

Ten Factory shafts for a big body Chevelle 12 bolt. Brand new. Ordered the wrong ones and it was too late when I realized it.
$200 firm they're $220 from summit.

Bunch of driveshafts. Couple of cv's. one loooong slip. Price depends on which one. Let me know what you need.

Toyota 22r air cleaner housing. $20

22R/RE Hedman header.
$75

73 CJ-5 dash with aftermarket wiring harness for the whole Jeep. Harness is made by Kwik-wire. Its a knockoff of a Painless Harness.
$250
More to come as I find it all again.

Last edited: