Lost another one, Gabe Gardner you will be missed......

Thanks for updating us pal. Im about to make a donation but please don't worry about covering the paypal charges. You don't have to do that. Thanks again. Nick

I assumed it was a trackbar failure. Even today just on assumption I got under my Jeep and checked all the welds around my trackbar. In my head i see it being on the hillclimb after lower rockgarden above killing time. Do you know exactly where it was? Money sent. Thx

Nick thanks so much! As far as how he died im not sure, im pretty sure it was head trauma and brain swelling. I am not exactly sure where it was at. I know they were driving from Evarts to Putney and it was a steep embankment where there is another trail below it. It would be somewhere on the main trail as they were not wheeling just driving back to camp.

Headed up 15 when you come to the open area or the "playground" theres a steep climb to the right to get back on 15, once at the top of the climb to the left trail 15 continues but theres also an old logging road to the left. He rolled from 15 onto the logging road.

We are working out the details but we will be donating $5 from every driver/vehicle registered for GULCHFEST to the family. The Jeeping community is important to us and we will definitely help out.

Hey guys armaments have been made but it is going to be private for family and family friends on Tuesday. I can’t thank the off road community enough and just regular good hearted people. I posted up the story here and on my facebook and people that don’t even know Gabe and Heather have donated money!

SEVENSLAT that sounds Awesome! my number is 8642025850 give me a call whenever you can.

THANKS AGAIN!!

Sandifer Funeral Home

Gabriel 'Gabe' Nelson Gardner
Born in Charlotte, NC
Departed on Sep. 6, 2012 and resided in Seneca, SC.

Service: Private
Funeral Home: Sandifer Funeral Home
Please click on the links above for locations, times, maps, and directions.

GABE GARDNER

Seneca – Gabriel "Gabe" Nelson Gardner, 30, husband of Heather Jane Stancil Gardner passed away on Thursday, September 6, 2012 in Evarts, KY. He was surrounded by his wife and close friends.

Gabe, the son of Nelson and Kathy Brewer Gardner of Seneca and was born in Charlotte NC Feb. 18, 1982. A 2000 graduate of Seneca High School, he had a Turf and Golf Course Management Degree from North Georgia Technical College. He was employed with D. Z. Atlantic as a pipe fitter at Oconee Nuclear Station.
Gabe is an Eagle Scout with the Clemson Troop # 161 and attended Foothills Community Church. He loved life and was happiest when outdoors. He enjoyed weekend 4 wheeling and rock crawling with friends.

Gabe will be missed by all that knew him but especially by his wife and baby due in April; parents; grandmother, Helen Perry; brother, Scott Gardner and wife Mandy, and their children Russell and Allie Gardner; father and mother-in-law Larry and Jane Stancil of West Union.

Gabe will be remembered for his gusto, his energy, and his always present smile.

Private services were held.

In lieu of flowers memorials may be made for the baby to "Heather Gardner" c/o BB&T, 975 By Pass 123, Seneca, SC 29678 or the American Cancer Society.

Hey Guys, I just cant say Thank You enough! I have had over 20 people donate to my paypal account, from 10 to 200 bucks. I'm sure other have donated to the BB&T account as well. I will be updating this post often, here is a pic from his memorial of all of our rigs.