Looking for the best Jeep shop from Columbia to Charlotte...

It really depends on what you need done. Both of these shops offer a lot of talent. Even though I have a shop, work on Jeeps, and don't turn away business, I have needed the services of both P4x4 and CFS for my own rig. Heck,a stack of CFS business cards is on my desk, right beside my own cards! Call them both, see who meets your needs best

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
It really depends on what you need done. Both of these shops offer a lot of talent. Even though I have a shop, work on Jeeps, and don't turn away business, I have needed the services of both P4x4 and CFS for my own rig. Heck,a stack of CFS business cards is on my desk, right beside my own cards! Call them both, see who meets your needs best
Well said Miller. What are you looking to get done? I've had Performance and CFS do work for me.

I've got a 1986 CJ-7 than I did a frame-off restoration on about 10 years ago - call it 6K miles since the work. I replaced the engine and transmission (TH-999) with new (re manufactured) units and there is an oil leak (think rear main seal as it drips from the lip of the tranny) possibly two (another drip from the oil drain bolt). I have no lift anymore and no tranny experience so I would like them diagnosed and possible fixed. I would also like to see if I can use a shorter drop pitman arm and my steering (turns left vs turns right) is imbalanced. Finally, I feel a very slight thunk when turning the wheel - it is probably a loose u joint in the aftermarket column (that was replaced in the frame off along with the steering shaft, the steering box and the steering box mounts. In short, I am about an hour away and would like to find a shop that you all trust and has a good track record. I live just outside of Lancaster so Columbia is about an hour.