Late model np 231 or 241 cheap

Ghost

SUPPORTER
I'm looking for donor gears out of a transfer case. The 6 planetary ones. Need a few other things form the same case. 23 spline input too. If you have one laying around with a cracked case or a hole in it let me know.

Ghost

SUPPORTER
Would a 98 TJ 231 work? I have a complete one $30.
I believe so. For that much I'll take it. I'll be going to Durhamtown Tellico on the 20 and going up along 26 with the jeep on the trailer. Any chance I can work out meeting you somewhere close to 26?

You know anyone in Clinton? We service the Clinton area on Thursdays which would be the 19th. I could toss it on one of our vans and have a tech drop it off somewhere.

Ghost

SUPPORTER
You know anyone in Clinton? We service the Clinton area on Thursdays which would be the 19th. I could toss it on one of our vans and have a tech drop it off somewhere.
No I don't actually. The other option would be for me to come through there on way home on Sunday.

Want to update this. Apparently my info was wrong. The 231 never got 6 gear planetary but the dodge 241 did. So I need the input and planetary out of a Dodge 241. Any way to change the title?