Kingpin 60, 14 bolt, Dana 300

Might want to be more specific. Dana 300 would have me assume you want passenger drop axles, so chevy or dodge? Or are you going to flip the 300 and run a ford axle? Also what motor trans combo do you plan on? If your building a buggy I would design around a 205 instead of the 300 unless you plan to swap to an atlas in the future. The 205 is stronger and cheaper than a 300.

Ha sorry about lack of details i posted that up when i was at work yesterday. I will flip the 300 and run a ford axle and eventually go to an atlas once I break the 300. I will look at a 205 though thanks for the advice.

If your gonna go ford axle I would look into a super duty axle. Very strong, the aftermarket has finally caught up on them, and they are way cheaper and easier to find than a kingpin.

I know where a 5.3/th350/dana300 combo sits. Runs good, shifts good, harness cut down. Taken out of a jeep that had tons, linked. He turned the jeep into a street jeep and toned it down.

01tj

I'd imagine Justin isn't going to drive it to the trail so I'd say th350 or 400 will be just fine.

Cool thanks guys and JR ill give your guy a call. Your right Marcus this will be trailered haha, right now I'm thinking 6.0, th400 or 4l80e, 205, one tons of course.

Last edited: