July 4th MCJ @ the Gilbert Peach Festival!

We will meet around 8am at the athletic field in Gilbert, more info coming soon!

Here is the Address for where to Meet:

405 Broad St
Gilbert, SC 29054

We are IN the PARADE! So be sure to bring all of your Red White and Blue stuff! MERICA!

Last edited:

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
The Director of the Gilbert Senior Center asked Dad if we knew of anyone with a WWII era jeep/vehicle that a vet that is being honored this year could ride in for the parade. Anybody got any ideas?

Also, she mentioned that they had made requests to dealerships for convertibles for other seniors to ride in, but have not gotten any responses.

Millers friend has a flatty. he is always at the jeep shows or at millers shop. it is tan or really light olive. Or maybe he could ride in bill's M37.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Im going to be there, I was going to take the jeep, but I can bring the m37 instead

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
Would you mind giving the vet a ride? I don't know if that means a different lineup in the parade or if he would ride with you in MCJ's spot... If you want, I can send you the director's info.

I would be more than happy to, would like to stick with the club, but that dont matter, just happy I can do it for them :)

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

We are IN the PARADE! So be sure to bring all of your Red White and Blue stuff! MERICA!

Can we get an idea of how many jeeps we will have?

We will be:

LINE UP #99

Usually it is in the parking lot since we usually have a few vehicles and the first time we did it we took up a huge chunk of the side of the road :)

And candy throwing is prohibited.

Remember to practice your waiving!!!