Jocassee Gorges open ride Feb. 9th

Hey is this open to anyone or is this like a special group thing? If it’s open I would like to meet up with yall if I may. I have been wanting to meet some others and ride some. I live in Aiken so if its open let me know when and where to meet up.

Hey is this open to anyone or is this like a special group thing? If it’s open I would like to meet up with yall if I may. I have been wanting to meet some others and ride some. I live in Aiken so if its open let me know when and where to meet up.
It's an open ride, they ask for $20 per rig. It's only open when they advertise that it's open, not fully up and operational yet.

I meet a guy at the Augusta flea market last Saturday that said he was a member of a club in Augusta that leased land at exit 33 is this the same place that LBarr2002 is talking about? He made it sound like they were the only ones that were allowed there is that right?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Yeah, I said if I didn't go to Jocassee I would just go to 33. But, Jocassee just posted that they will be open so its on!

We're shooting for Bill and Fran's in Newberry between 7:00 and 7:30, on the road around 8:00, there around 10:00. Let me know if you want to follow.

Last edited:
Yeah, I said if I didn't go to Jocassee I would just go to 33. But, Jocassee just posted that they will be open so its on!

We're shooting for Bill and Fran's in Newberry between 7:00 and 7:30, on the road around 8:00, there around 10:00. Let me know if you want to follow.
Yea I’d at least like to follow. I don’t know if I have the setup I need to keep up with you all. But I would at least like to find out. Where is Bill and Fran’s at in Newberry?

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
I-26 and hwy 34. Exit 74 I think. And Jocassee is just under 2 hours from there. I've never been there so don't really know what to expect but I'm sure you'll be able to ride around and explore and watch some of the bigger rigs.

Last edited: