Jocassee Gorges open ride Feb. 9th

01tj

I know Donald Hadden is trying the bounty tomorrow, but I hear a good many people are going Sunday when its dryer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Larry, I saw you pulling into Palms between Seneca and Clemson about 6:45 with the Samis. How was the riding? We were on our way to dinner when I saw you.

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
Yep, we met some friends in west union for dinner then headed home. It was fun but the last trail we ran was super slick and we all winched 3 times. I'll post some more tomorrow. I didnt take any pictures but my mom had her camera so ill see what she got.

01tj

Looks like they got shut down. Hope they can get it fixed. Was really looking forward to gettin up there
Hope its as simple as Tommy told me last night. Bryan Hall is going to let me know whats up as soon as Greg gets back with him.

01tj

from the facebook page, looks like it was just the mud on the road? was there more to it?
From what I was told Greg had a meeting about the parking lot yesterday, and he acted like it wouldnt be a huge issue. So I hope its as easy as getting some dump truck loads of gravel brought in, but who knows.