JEEP TJ heater core replacement

Call, text me tomorrow around noon and remind me to check on my price for ya.
Here's where I get most of my OE parts from.
http://www.dodgeparts.com/
Just click the OE catalog link.
So, I've been reading up on the process again and have heard some many peope that have had leaky Advance/napa/autozone cores and they say they fit all loose and dont put out as much heat and the lines dont line up...

but the OEM Core is $357!!!!! and the autobone one one is like $40... Its just going to suck doing and I would hate to do it again. Anybody have a hookup on OEM parts?

its not leaking yet, but its smelling pretty strong and its barely steaming up the windshield on some damp mornings.

I had thought about getting it fixed/rebuilt, but havent figured out anywhere in columbia to do it. Any ideas?

It just hit me....the reason i replaced my heater core was because I was replacing the AC condenser core. So while I had the dash out and was that far in I replaced the heater core(they are in the same box). It fit great and heats like new(very hot).

It just hit me....the reason i replaced my heater core was because I was replacing the AC condenser core. So while I had the dash out and was that far in I replaced the heater core(they are in the same box). It fit great and heats like new(very hot).
how long ago did you do this?

I think mine came from Napa and its been at least 2 years since I did it.
the reason I ask is because spectra, who supplys cores to many other brands to rebadge redid their cores for TJs last march because of the fitment issues, I'm wondering if he got a new one that fit properly.