• Option 2

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

LBarr2002

LIFETIME
SUPPORTER
You've been talking about a grill hoop. If you want a grill hoop, get #3. If it doesn't work out or you don't like it, you're not really out anything.

Looks like option 1 is winning, but I want to mention that I'm afraid option 1 would put my winch over the hood...It would raise my winch mount about 1-2".

There isnt much room to move my winch up before it gets over the hood....
1590063458025.png

I like 2 with the hood hoop the best. I am not a big fan of stubby bumpers. They always seem to let a tree get to places it shouldn't get to. You rub them on things, but they are built for it. In the end you are going to cut a bunch out to fit the 8274 in there anyway so I wouldn't let that slow you down. You are going to have to cut them all up for that beast of a winch. Or just let me have it for the commando....

I can't tell from the pics of option 1. BUt my dad got a similar bumper from JCR for his JLU. The Hoop is just bolted on with some allen wrench bolts. I don't think it would hold up too many collisions.

I can't tell from the pics of option 1. BUt my dad got a similar bumper from JCR for his JLU. The Hoop is just bolted on with some allen wrench bolts. I don't think it would hold up too many collisions.
All of the hoop options I have shown come fully welded, not bolt on.