Jeep Stuff for sale

I measured the arms from the shortest length when adjusted and lowers are 35 1/2 and uppers are 26. Made from what i believe is 1.5 solid thats threaded with 2" .25 thats threaded and jam nut. I'll get some better pics uploaded in a bit.

I measured the arms from the shortest length when adjusted and lowers are 35 1/2 and uppers are 26. Made from what i believe is 1.5 solid thats threaded with 2" .25 thats threaded and jam nut. I'll get some better pics uploaded in a bit.
you gonna be at the poker run this weekend? i would like to take a look at them and possibly grab them. are they homemade? or teraflex? where did you get them?

Some guy in NC makes them. I was with him when he picked them up, and they are really nice. Have brand new weld in currie johnny joints on both ends, and about 6 in of adjustment.

Im interested in the arms. I need to verify they will work for my application, but if all others fall through, let me know. Thanks, Shane.

Some how fubar'd my lense on my DSLR so i had to find my other camera and steal the batteries out of remote to get these pics so..... They look dirty and have surface rust from sitting on my backporch one night when it rained, but they are new and as tight as can be.
IMG_0752.jpg
IMG_0751.jpg
IMG_0750.jpg
IMG_0749.jpg

Ya they are the weld in JJ's and they are super beefy. I dont think they are made by Ironman because his are bent i believe, but could be. I'd also be willing to sell the arms without johnys on the fixed end for $100 because i need 4 johnys for my new arms.

Brooks i'm coming to cola tomorrow for the weekend.

Is the watch front a full width? What needs to be done to put it on a TJ?
I'm assuming you mean "waggy" and you are on your phone.

it is not full width, it is TJ width. To put it in a TJ you will need brackets, and steering, plus gears. And you need to switch your rear boltpattern to either 6 lug or 5 on 5.5