Jeep Jamborie @ Windrock

01tj

There is no way I would pay 295 dollars that. Plus I don't wanna get behind a noob behind the wheel of a 2013 JK that is scared to scratch it on one of them long trails up there.

Hey, watch it....I am that newb in the 06 :) When is OSCAR next year?

I always wanted to go to one of the Jamborees since I was a kid...They have concerts, and tons of stuff for kids....but, 500 for 2 of us is a bit ridiculous....I didn't realize it had gotten that high...

There is no way I would pay 295 dollars that. Plus I don't wanna get behind a noob behind the wheel of a 2013 JK that is scared to scratch it on one of them long trails up there.
I'm trying to picture what trails they are going to take these jeeps down?

Yeah last time I went got stuck behind a huge group of toyotas on 31s & 33s and let's just say it was a long half of the day on the narrow trails. Go to Oscar you won't regret it!

yes, that fun trail it would have been fun, if we werent at windrock, and we were camping somewhere on it...but with so many good trails there, it was not one of the highlights...
Gotcha I will have to keep that in mind so I don't end up on it next time I'm up there

A Jeep Jamboree is what got me started. It was at Tellico in 01 and I was a MEGA Noob to the rocks. A pebble was a boulder. I bout got caught sippin Corona's. There was a hardcore group too though.