Jeep Commando parts

I have a pile of parts for 72 and 73 model Commandos. Some things will also fit 67 to 71 models.

I'll add some more later with some pics, but I wanted to go ahead and get the word out. All items are in Greenville, SC.

Hardtop. One rusty area on liftgate and one small rust area in corner of side window. Definitely repairable. Good glass. $250
Front split bench seat w/ FUNCTIONING driver's slide adjustment and fold forward/flip up passenger side. Good condition - passenger side is great, drivers side patched with duct tape as visible in picture. structurally excellent $105
Front body structure that surrounds engine and locates fender, grill, lights, etc. very good condition - has a couple stock electrical relays still attached and the stock radiator overflow bag! $85
Hood, very good condition: $75
Gas tank. unsure of actual condition, appears to have two repaired spots on the underside. $85
Front left fender. excellent condition $125
3 hubcaps (2 rear, 1 front - i think): $20 for the front, $40 for the rear pair
6 cylinder air cleaner housing: $30
tunnel cover for 3speed/d20: $35
3speed/d20 w/ bellhousing and clutch assembly: not sure yet. will post a price later, make an offer if you want *I'm willing to split this stuff up
bumpers. good condition, chrome is old, one slightly bent (repairable): $200 for both
clutch pivot arm (not sure if there's a technical name for that!): $65
ash tray: $5